We have updated our safety protocols.
Until further notice:
All DACAMERA patrons will be required to show EITHER proof of a negative COVID-19 test result OR proof of vaccination, AND photo identification. This policy applies to ticketed events at all of our venues.
In addition, all patrons must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times, except while actively eating or drinking.
Patrons ages 18 and older must bring a photo ID that matches the name on the test result. Guests younger than age 18 without ID must be accompanied by an adult with proper identification.
IF YOU PREFER TO BRING A NEGATIVE TEST RESULT
Patrons must bring a printed copy of the negative COVID-19 test results which matches the patron’s photo I.D. Test results must meet the following criteria:
- Both PCR tests and antigen tests are acceptable. The results must have been performed by a third party, such as a lab. At-home tests will not be accepted
- A PCR test must be taken within 72 hours prior to attending the event. For example, if your event is on a Friday, the date of your test should be between Tuesday and Friday
- Patrons who choose to take a rapid antigen test must obtain results within 6 hours of arrival. The results must have been performed by a third party, such as a lab. At-home tests will not be accepted
IF YOU ARE FULLY VACCINATED
Patrons who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least 14 days after final dose of Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson) may bring proof of vaccination as a substitute for a negative COVID test result.
- The final vaccination date must be 14 days or more prior to performance date
- Either the original vaccination card, a printed copy of the vaccination card, or a digital copy of the card, and a photo I.D. must be presented on arrival.
Ticket holders who arrive without proper documentation and are not admitted will have their tickets refunded.
All patrons must wear a mask while inside the building and are required to provide their own mask. If patrons cannot wear a mask, they cannot enter the building. Masks must be worn at all times except while eating or drinking. Prolonged periods of mask removal are not permitted for eating or drinking – masks must be worn between bites and sips. Drinks will not be allowed in the theater.
DACAMERA is joining performing arts groups nationwide in an earnest effort to keep the industry alive while navigating the challenging conditions imposed by COVID-19.
We reserve the right to unilaterally establish or modify health protocols according to updated public health guidance and applicable law. Any applicable update or modification to such protocols will be provided to ticket holders prior to a performance.